Mon panier

Fermer

FAQs

Why are some products Pre-Order or Backordered?

We used to mark backordered and preorder products as SOLD OUT, however we discovered that our customers wanted to purchase the product and wait for it rather than not having the chance at all. We love to showcase products in production (pre-orders) as well as products that have a high demand (backorders). We hope that our customers enjoy this feature, and we are currently working on making it more user friendly for all of you. If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please email us at support@feelathom.shop

Please note: Purchasing a Pre-Order or Backorder item does not guarantee you will receive it, it only reserves the item for you. We keep you updated with this information by email if there are any changes, as well as refunding you if you are unable to receive the item.

What is the difference between handmade and artisan made?

An artisan is a master of their craft, and works with their hands to create unique items using traditional techniques.

Handmade items are simply manufactured by hand, which is typically higher quality than items mass produced by a machine.

How long does shipping take?

Most products arrive in one to two weeks unless you ordered a pre-order or backordered item. Due to COVID-19 there has been some delays, so please allow 30 days to receive your package.

Why is there only one option for shipping?

We are currently working on providing our customers various shipping methods.

Why is a product gone that I saw two weeks ago?

Our product selection we carry will always be changing! At least every week new items will be added and sometimes yes, items are removed. So if you like something, we’d recommend buying it!

Where do your products ship from?

About 65% of our products ship from the United States, and the other 35% ship from Asia, Canada and sometimes Europe.

Where is my package?

To view the status of your order, please refer to your order confirmation email. Click the button that says "View My Order" and it will take you to a page with your tracking information.

This question has been frequently asked lately. Please understand that no matter where your package is shipping from there are many uncommon delays due to COVID-19 that are beyond our control. This is because of the safety measures both HOM and shipping companies have had to put into place, and because our shipping partners have been overwhelmed with meeting deliveries due to employee availability.

We understand the frustration this can cause and appreciate how understanding all of our customers have been.

Stay safe and stay healthy!

Do you give discounts to interior designers?

If you are interested in receiving a trade discount please contact kate@feelathom.shop for more details.

RETURN POLICY

Thanks for shopping at ​HOM.​ If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.


We are happy to accept returns of any item that you are not satisfied with.

You have ​30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.

To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging and needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.

Click here to read more on our return policy.

WE ACCEPT ALL RETURNS & EXCHANGES

 
 
YOU HAVE 30 CALENDAR DAYS TO RETURN YOUR ITEM(S)
 
 
FREE SHIPPING ON RETURNS